- Expanding one side of the house to allow for more space in the bedrooms, an additional bathroom and a mudroom.
- Adding a sitting room which will hopefully one day serve as a nursery.
- Adding a hallway off the living room which will lead to the master bedroom, master bathroom, and guest room. This way we don't have to enter these rooms from the living room.
- Creating a mudroom on the back of the house where the bathroom is now to allow room for a regular size washer and dryer and a place to leave Bubba's dirty farm and hunting clothes.
- Adding a guest bathroom, that will be accessible from the mudroom for any guests we may have.
It doesn't seem like much, but it really is going to open our house up and allow for a lot of extra storage and space. I would like to try and get some "before" photos in order to document the process.
So excited!!! I can't wait to see our ideas come to life :)