Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cuteness x2!

I recently found out that my sister-in-law will be making me an aunt again in the next couple of months. But this time, it's a LITTLE bit different. This time, I'll be an aunt times two, she's having TWINS!!!

Already a mother to two adorable blond babies, she's given our family two times as much joy this holiday season. I haven't been able to help myself from browsing Pinterest and Etsy daily for any and everything twin related.

Here is a little sample of the cuteness I found:

By klzart - Twinzees

By shopantsypants - for two little studs!

By myplaceintheworld - Lovely Wall Art

By Creative Cupcakes and More - Two Peas in a Pod Cupcakes

By Katiedidesigns - Baby Shower for Twins Invitation

Adorable newborn photo shoot ideas - found on Pinterest

Great idea for a Twin Baby Shower - Noah's Ark, Two by Two!

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS