Monday, September 9, 2013

Home Decor: Fresh Flowers

Farmer Bubba and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary last week! And thanks to that, I had some beautiful, fresh flowers to add a little pop of pretty to the house. I placed them along the ledge between the living room and kitchen so they can be seen from both rooms!

Via my Instagram - @MindleHill

I was really pleased with the beautiful bouquet, they actually really reminded me of my wedding bouquet! Not sure if it was coincidence or planned, but either way, well done, Mr. Hill.

See more of our Wedding photos, HERE!




And just for a little trip down memory lane...I can't believe we've been married for 3 years already! I always try to remember to take a picture together on our anniversary so we can look back and remember what we did to celebrate. Here is a little peek at how we've aged...I mean how we've celebrated over the years...

Our big day :)
1st Anniversary - Before the Blake Shelton Concert
2nd Anniversary - During the Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean Concert
3rd Anniversary - Overlook on the Upper Hawksbill Trail, Shenandoah National Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS