Thursday, July 19, 2012

Going Hand in Hand...

I apologize for the lack of bloggage, but things have been pretty busy lately. Not that I'm making excuses...ok, yes I am, but at least it's true!

Anyway, we have a lot of exciting new posts coming your way in the VERY near future. Trust me, you won't want to miss them, whether you live in Morganza or Manhattan! In the mean time, I wanted to leave you with a quote I found on Pinterest that I think all artisans, bloggers, and people in general should live by. It's something that we here at PBC have to remind ourselves of daily, as we all work full time jobs while working towards the goal of having our own dream shop!


You can purchase a sign with this quote on it at an adorable little etsy shop called LUCIUSart.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS