Monday, November 5, 2012

Beautiful Mornings

When you walk outside at O'Dark Thirty in the morning with the cold breeze shooting off the Potomac River freezing you to death, it's makes it really easy to complain and grumble about where you live. It happens to me every year as we transition from Fall to Winter, I find myself complaining about how cold it is, how high our electric bill is, and how miserable I am walking out to my car every morning.

But then there are days where I walk outside to some of the most beautiful sunrises I've ever seen, and I remember, "oh yeah, THIS is why I love it here!" Today, I am so thankful for the beautiful place I call home, Coltons Point. You bless me with gorgeous views and scenery year round and for that, I thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS