Monday, October 27, 2014

Cottage Renovation: Walls and a Roof Line

Bubba took off work this week to lend a helping hand to the construction. He must have been quite the helper too because when I came home the house looked totally different! My grandfather only lives ten minutes away, so he decided to come down around lunch time to see if there was anything he could help with too. They were both still working when I pulled in the driveway and finished up just before dark. I'm so lucky to have such hardworking men in my life!

Anyway, here is the progress that was made today:

View from the back.

We have a new roof line!



Looking into the guest room and it's closet.

View from standing in the mudroom looking towards the front of the house.

Exciting, good stuff! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS