Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mounds of Dirt

Renovation UPDATE:

All of the paper work required for applying for the Innovative Sand Septic System has been completed and submitted to the St. Mary’s County Health Department. Now we wait [im]patiently to hear if we've been accepted or not. All signs are pointing to yes, but I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch! In the mean-time, we’re looking at excavators in our area that we will need to dig the mound system. Apparently there are a lot more excavators in Maryland than I realized. I found a GREAT document online [thanks, Google] that lists all licensed excavators in the state of Maryland and even breaks it down into counties.

Are you looking for an excavator too? Check out the listing I’m talking about by visiting the Maryland State Department of the Environment website, or simply click HERE. Once we find the best deal we can, and figure out how we’re going to afford this pricey mound of dirt [literally], we can move forward. When our septic system is finally up to date and able to pump as promised, we'll FINALLY be able to start our home renovations!


Before I go, I have to share some “pretty” with you. My wildflowers are STILL blooming and looking better than ever!

Oh, Harper. I see you hiding in there...

Finally, all the waiting has paid off. So pretty!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS